Tuesday, May 19, 2009

PB&J.
I think I can live off of PB&J sandwiches for the next two weeks. I won't go hungry...I just might get sick of them...but it's cheap, it's fast, and it's food! All my stuff is in storage bins and suitcases, and so living is a little complex right now. But I love having to go through stuff like this. It's good character building, and I am learning how to manage space, time, and money. Which I'm bad at. But it was a wonderful day outside today. I took my Romans homework outside, and read with my boyfriend John, and got some color on my skin. It felt good to be warm. The only drag was, I was thirsty ALL day...it was weird. But the vitamin D and colors outside distracted me for most of the time. I love the city in the summer. Life is so much more care free, even with loads of homework to do. I actually feel like I'm at camp sometimes, which is weird...but I don't mind it. It's a change of pace. I'm just hoping I can stay awake in the remaining 8 class days I have left of Romans. 4 hours of Romans at 8 am is starting to wear on me...but, hey, it's character building...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment