Friday, December 4, 2009

unlocked doors






The first two images were taken in my hometown, San Clemente, CA. It's a beautiful place...home to President Nixon's "Western White House" actually (something I'm proud of). Anyway... I will be going home for Christmas break in about a week and a half, and I am looking forward to taking some pictures of this beauty. San Clemente was a great place to grow up. One of my favorite things about the place is, people don't really lock their doors. In the house that I grew up in, it would be dumb to lock the doors because the house is pretty much made of windows. BUT it's just a friendly place. All people do is water their yards, surf, and go on walks. Very different from the downtown life that I live in Chicago. I wouldn't even think twice about locking my doors in Chicago. Someday when I am trying to find a place to live, I wanna live somewhere where I don't have to lock my doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment