Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's About That Time

It's about that time. Everyone is getting restless...the anxiety is pilling up, and school is dragging on. It's about time to go home. 
The trip thus far, has met and gone beyond all of my expectations. I got to see so many fascinating sites, meet new people, and get to know other people better. I know a little German now (barely) and pretty much know my way around Regensbürg...because we've been here for about a month now! But I'm ready. I'm ready for the beach, for my family's hugs, my best friend's (Laura) laugh, for good, familiar food, and whatever else America has for me! Germany is AMAZING and I've learned so much being in school, under these brilliant professors! I've loved getting to know the Moody professors better...they've been great to learn from and become friends with! But I can't wait! I'm counting down the days...5 more! woot woot! 

Until then, here are some pictures from Regensbürg!
Love,
Jenna






3 comments:

  1. love this, friend. Looks like you've had an amazing time in Germany! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 more days!! Come home to mama!!! Estoy exitado!!! no puedo esperar!!! Schluv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Chase...Germany has been a blast...
    Can't wait to be home and hug your body mommaaa!

    ReplyDelete