Friday, June 12, 2009

Quick Greetings

Hello friends and family!
Right now I am with my brother and John in a Mac store in Geneva, Switzerland (trying to figure out these foreign keyboards). We just got here last night. This morning we went out with the crew, to explore John Calvins church and museum! Its so beautiful here in Geneva. (P.S. Dad-we got an aerial view of your old high school from the cathedral!) Anyways, hopefully i will get some time soon to update you all with some pictures of Italy, and now, Switzerland. After staying in Rome for a few nights (which was AMAZING) we headed up to Tuscany, and then Bologne! It was so beautiful to see the Italian country side, and the amazing mosaics in the cathedrals. Today, after visiting John Calvin, my brother and John and I went to a little Sandwicherie down by lake Geneva, and got some swiss chocolate to go, and ate it in a park across from the huge fountain, overlooking the port! BEAUTIFUL! This has been such a wonderful journey so far...and a little break from school for 10 days is always nice!...I got to spend my birthday in Rome in the morning, and then Tuscany in the evening...I will post some pics when I get a chance. But as for now, Salut!

I hope you all are doing well.
(John and Daniel say hi to their friends and family)
Love you all.

j

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour, ma petite fille. Resembles a de vous ont un grand temps. J'espoir de voir les images.

    Au revoir

    Pere

    ReplyDelete